|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 30 cm|
BACGONE Alcohol Free Liquid Hand/Hard Surface Sanitiser
ALCOHOL FREE : NO RINSE
KILLS 99.9% of germs
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.125% w/w BACGONE alcohol Free Sanitiser is designed to provide hand sanitation on clean hands.
This product is ideal for use in homes, offices, childcares, aged cares, nursing homes, hospitality areas, outdoor areas, public places and more.
Alcohol based gels and rubs can strip away the skin’s natural oils and severely dry the skin with repeated use. Benzalkonium Chloride is a Quaternary Ammonium Compound and is one of the safest biocides known – a long history of efficacious use. It has long been deemed safe for human use and is widely used in eyewashes, hand and face washes, mouthwashes, spermicidal creams and in various other cleaners, sanitisers and disinfectants. Quaternary ammonium compounds have residual antibacterial qualities continuing to kill germs for a few hours after initial application.
- Doesn’t require water to work so it can be used on the go.
- Non-alcohol formula which is great for sensitive users.
- Utilizes the fast acting antibacterial agent Benzalkonium Chloride which has been used by the health and food industries to safely sanitise for over 50 years.
- Additional synergistic antibacterial action from essential oils and lactic acid.
- Moisturizes as it sanitises – loaded with skin conditioners, including glycerin and propylene glycol.
- No long term issues with frequent daily use.
- Non-toxic and non-flammable, non-DG, not hazardous to GHS.